Caliber has successfully planned with both venture backed private development stage companies and publicly traded biopharmaceutical companies. We understand the unique challenges of emerging companies as well as global biotech organizations and we have developed a keen sense of what it takes to discover and develop biologically derived treatments to enhance the quality of care in markets with substantially under met medical needs.
- Adolor Corporation (Now Cubist Pharmaceuticals)
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (now Grifols)
- Applied Immune Sciences, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Armour Pharmaceutical Co. (now CSL Behring)
- Avalon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Clinical Data Inc.)
- Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioChem Pharma, Inc.
- Cell Genesys, Inc. (Now BioSante Pharmaceuticals)
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Centocor, Inc. (Now Janssen Biotech)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Ceregene, Inc.
- CFY BioMedicals, Inc. (later renamed Perlan Therapeutics)
- CIMA Labs, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- CoCensys, Inc. (now Purdue)
- Coley Pharmaceutical Group, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- Conforma Therapeutics Corporation (now Biogen Idec)
- Corixa Corporation (now GSK)
- Coulter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now GSK)
- Curagen Corporation (Now Celldex Therapeutics)
- Enchira Biotechnology Corporation
- Enzon, Inc.
- GenStar Therapeutics Corporation (now VIA Pharmaceuticals)
- Genzyme Corporation
- Immunization Products, Ltd.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Koronis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- MedImmune, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PaxVax, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation (now Celgene)
- Repligen Corporation
- Salmedix, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Schein Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Watson Laboratories)
- Selective Genetics, Inc.
- Sepracor, Inc. (Now Sunovion)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- SmithKline Beecham Corporation (now GlaxoSmithKline)
- Sonus Pharmaceuticals (now OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals)
- Sugen, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Versicor, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Vical, Inc.
- ViroPharma, Inc.
- Zeneca, Inc. (now AstraZeneca)
A joint venture between Immune Response Corporation and Rhone-Poulnec-Rorer to develop vaccines to treat HIV/AIDS.
- Director, Medical Affairs