Caliber has partnered with Boards of Directors, Venture Capitalists and key members of Management Teams to conduct searches for the strategic leadership of companies. Our key areas of focus have included all C level positions including CEO, COO, CBO and CMO. Additionally we have identified some of the top talent in the sector in Human Resources, Finance and Business Development.
- Adis International, Ltd. (now WKLSG)
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (now Grifols)
- BMP Corp (Now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- CIMA Labs, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Connetics Corporation (now Stiefel)
- Corixa Corporation (now GSK)
- Depomed, Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Elan)
- Enchira Biotechnology Corporation
- Genzyme Corporation
- IBAH, Inc. (now Omnicare)
- InfiMed Therapeutics
- iScience Interventional, Corporation
- JRH Biosciences, Inc. (now Sigma Aldrich)
- Koronis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pan Pacific Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PaxVax, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation (now Celgene)
- Phytomedics, Inc.
- polyGenomics, Inc. (now Qiagen)
- RadPharm, Inc. (Now Core Lab Partners)
- Repligen Corporation
- Reva Medical, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham Corporation (now GlaxoSmithKline)
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- VivoMetrics, Inc.
Dura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was a specialty respiratory pharmaceutical and pulmonary drug delivery company. The company developed and marketed prescription pharmaceutical products for the treatment of allergies, asthma, hay fever, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, the common cold and related respiratory ailments. Dura was acquired by Elan Pharmaceuticals in 2000.
- Board Member (3)
- Vice President, Development
- Vice President, Quality Systems
- Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- Divisional Vice President, Sales
- Director, Analytical Chemistry and Development
- Director, Managed Market Operations
- Director, Professional Education
- Director, New Product Development
- Director, New Product Planning
- Director, Product Development
- Director, Regulatory Affairs
- Regional Director, Sales (2)