Caliber has partnered with Boards of Directors, Venture Capitalists and key members of Management Teams to conduct searches for the strategic leadership of companies. Our key areas of focus have included all C level positions including CEO, COO, CBO and CMO. Additionally we have identified some of the top talent in the sector in Human Resources, Finance and Business Development.
- Adis International, Ltd. (now WKLSG)
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (now Grifols)
- BMP Corp (Now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- CIMA Labs, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Connetics Corporation (now Stiefel)
- Corixa Corporation (now GSK)
- Depomed, Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Elan)
- Enchira Biotechnology Corporation
- Genzyme Corporation
- IBAH, Inc. (now Omnicare)
- InfiMed Therapeutics
- iScience Interventional, Corporation
- JRH Biosciences, Inc. (now Sigma Aldrich)
- Koronis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pan Pacific Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PaxVax, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation (now Celgene)
- Phytomedics, Inc.
- polyGenomics, Inc. (now Qiagen)
- RadPharm, Inc. (Now Core Lab Partners)
- Repligen Corporation
- Reva Medical, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham Corporation (now GlaxoSmithKline)
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- VivoMetrics, Inc.
Corixa was a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company based in Seattle, Washington involved in the development of immunotherapeutics to combat autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, and cancer. Utilizing radiolabel technology. They were acquired by GlaxoSmithKline.
- Vice President, Quality Assurance
- Senior Director, Business Development