Once the complex R&D process has been completed, and regulatory approvals have been achieved, we have worked with clients to build their commercial capability. We have conducted strategic searches in Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Sales Management and Marketing.
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (now Grifols)
- American Type Culture Collection
- Applied Immune Sciences, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- AriZeke Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cell Genesys, Inc. (Now BioSante Pharmaceuticals)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (now Roche Group)
- CIMA Labs, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Connetics Corporation (now Stiefel)
- Corixa Corporation (now GSK)
- Coulter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now GSK)
- Cytogen Corporation (Now EUSA Pharma)
- Delsys, Inc. (now Elan)
- Delta Technology, Ltd.
- Depomed, Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Elan)
- Genoptix, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- InfiMed Therapeutics
- iScience Interventional, Corporation
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- New River Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Shire)
- Noramco, Inc. (part of Johnson & Johnson)
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Salmedix, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Sepracor, Inc. (Now Sunovion)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- SmithKline Beecham Corporation (now GlaxoSmithKline)
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- The Macroflux Corporation (now Zosano, Inc.)
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Viasys Healthcare, Inc. (now Cardinal Health)
- Vical, Inc.
- ViroPharma, Inc.
Delsys Pharmaceutical Corporation was a development stage start-up company focused on revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry with an automated manufacturing process that eliminates most of the costly procedures presently used in the Pharmaceutical Industry, primarily as it pertains to tablet manufacturing. The company uses a proprietary dry-powder deposition and release technology, first developed by the David Sarnoff Research Center, Inc., to create unprecedented dose-delivery formats using only pure active compounds. Delsys was acquired by Elan.
- Vice President, Operations
- Vice President, Research and Development
- Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
- Director, Formulations
- Director, Regulatory Affairs